Business professionals need articles for a wide variety of purposes, and “Resources for the Professionals” aims to meet some of those needs and fulfill some of those purposes. Herein you’ll find business-related articles that can help you in a variety of ways.
- Small business, and the operation of small business (this includes consumer businesses, B2Bs, brick-and-mortar, online, professional services, etc.)
- Consumer protection (getting the most out of the aforementioned business services)
- How-to’s in topics related to the use of businesses and business services
- Internal managerial issues
- Internal operational issues
- Cutting edge technology for business
- Product reviews
Article Archives Can Be Used for
- Educating Yourself
- Educating Your Customers
- Getting the Jump on Your Competitors
- Re-using content for your own blog (please link back to us as the credited source)
- Sharing articles with friends, co-workers, employees (every post has share buttons for Facebook, Twitter, and more)
- Creating your own archive/Knowledge base
It’s our hope that this wide variety of articles will be appealing to a wide variety of business owners, managers, and researchers. You spend almost half your waking life on the job–more in some cases–so learning more should always be of value to you!